Monday, December 31, 2012




Lori is an amazing daughter, sister, wife, and friend. She is loved by so many. She lived a life full of service. She was a natural born healer. She was born to be a nurse. She loved and cared for all her patients as if they were her own family members. She healed the hearts of those that were broken and down. She is the "Sunshine Girl", spreading her light everywhere she went. Lori's greatest joy in life was her precious son Jaden. She was an amazing mother. Jaden said she would always tell him, "I love you so much Jaden, I just want to be with you all the time". Jaden said he could sum up her in one sentence, "the most caring mother".

Lori passed away on Monday, December 24th, 2012, leaving behind her most precious gift she ever had, her precious son Jaden. This memorial is in honor of her and for him, to ensure he is given every opportunity to accomplish all those things she would love to have seen him achieve.

Each of us that knew you are better because of it, and Heaven is a better Heaven because you are there. We love you Lori. We miss you. We feel your light around us. Can't wait to feel your hugs and hear your laughter one day.

If you would like to donate to Jaden's memorial fund, click on the paypal link below:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=AGNG2X3UJGSSL

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I have many thoughts as I even try to take it in. This happened. You are there. We haven't spoke in months and the last time I saw you was such a joyous occasion and so fun to see you happy, laughing, loving and just being you. As I take in you being gone nad your son being here, I can only imagine as a mother how that must feel. You and I had our boys when we needed the most saving and that saving was from ourselves:) I have so many wonderful memories because they all involve us having fun, oft times inappropriate fun, laughing, enjoying life. I hated my life when I met you. Yu were the energy I needed to help my mind to shift. You listened to me cry and tell you my heartaches. You knew my demons and loved me anyway. You helped me in so many ways and now even in death have given me a gift of peace and resolve. To see the tributes and the way EVERYONE remembers you is AWESOME! Because that is who I met 22 years ago. Jaden, your mom gave you a great mentor and example. If she is anything like me when it comes to you I can only imagine the depths of her love for you. She will absolutely be your guardian angel. She will always be close by and you will be able to know this for yourself. I know my father watches over me and have felt him many times. Lori Stevens I love you with all my heart and know you are making a lot of people smile and heal where you are now. I am selfish and wish like others you were here but am grateful to have spirits like yours up there cheering us on. You lived a good life. You are an example to many. You are definitely a bright star I will look for. I look forward to seeing your Mom and sister and hugging them tightly and seeing the beautiful son you have.. He is well taken care of here on this earth Lori. You have an amazing family. Until we meet agin my friend. Much love and respect for you. And my inappropriate memories are shared with many so we get it:) lol LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete