Monday, December 23, 2013

From Whitney

Lori,

You are the best aunt ever. You were always there at night so if Mom & Dad weren't there to kiss me goodnight, you would. You taught me loads of stuff, like putting the stamps on the paper to teaching me new soccer tricks. You were also so generous too. I remember when I asked for a big ol' tub of Red Vines, and I was thinking there was probably no way to do that, but Lori somehow you did it. You were at our house 4-5/7 days a week. Lori, you always wanted to give, not take. I also remember you taking  me to soccer practice and being there to watch me play my soccer games and you also bought me my first pair of sliders which I still  have. No one can top your generosity and caringness. Lori, it was really sad when we were moving to Florida. I remember crying so much and that I had never felt anything worse than having to be separated from you, but I remember that you having visited those couple times, there was nothing better than that. When you died I was wondering why? Why Heavenly Father do you have to taker her away? Then I got my answer: Heavenly Father needs your generosity & your caringness & love to help people somewhere else. I love you so much & I really want you to know that. You are my second mother & no one can take that place.

Lori, I want you to be happy while looking down from Heaven, and don't forget that I love you so much.

Love ya Lori,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment