Friday, January 25, 2013

Family

This picture was taken in 2007. It was the last picture we had taken with all of us before our step-mom Diana passed away. I will always cherish this picture because this is our whole family. It never felt the same when Diana passed. She was so special and I felt like she was taken too early. I also felt that Lori was taken too early, but I have come to realize sometimes those that touch so many lives in their short time on earth, may be needed in heaven. Lori & Diana are both such caring and giving angels and both lit up every room they entered, and touched countless hearts. I'm so glad Lori had Diana's loving arms to run into when she left this earth. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. While we miss those that pass away, they never leave us and we have so much here to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment